races de A à Z Races de chiens

Two Dogs Dead After Eating ‘Unknown Substance’ in UK Park

A trio of dogs in Liverpool faced serious harm, with two dead and another gravely ill, after eating a mysterious white substance found in a local park. The incident occurred near Childwall Valley Road, Belle Vale, as confirmed by the Merseyside Police. Following their sudden illness, the canines were rushed to a vet clinic around 2 p.m. on Monday. Currently, a fourth dog is also under treatment, as per Sky News.

The park has been sealed off and residents are advised to avoid the area.

What did the dogs eat in the Liverpool, UK park?

Specialist contractors are currently conducting tests to identify the substance which is being safely and carefully removed. The authorities released a statement: “An unknown white substance was found in a park area close to Childwall Valley Road.” A local veterinary surgery notified them around 2 p.m. on Monday after multiple dogs who consumed the substance fell sick and were rushed to the clinic.

“Two of the dogs later died, one was seriously ill and a fourth one was being treated.” As of now, there are no reports of other animals or humans being affected.

Do the police know who poisoned the dogs?

Today, expert contractors will be on site to carefully remove the substance in question. Authorities have advised local pedestrians and dog walkers to steer clear of the area as the situation is being managed.

In the meantime, law enforcement officers are scrutinizing CCTV videos. They are also talking to witnesses and conducting house-to-house inquiries, as per the police department’s statement.

“The airborne risk from the substance is low but police officers who are at the scene are taking any necessary safety precautions,” said Chief Superintendent Jonathan Davies. “We would continue to advise people to avoid the area as the removal gets underway.”

If someone suspects they had direct contact with the substance and feels any adverse effects, Davies suggests seeking medical attention immediately. He further urged the public not to touch any unidentified substances but instead, report it to the authorities.

Source link

About the author


Leave a Comment